Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Emma Watson Gold Leaf Makeup - Deathly Hallows Premiere


Ello there!
After being requested a long time ago, 
I'm finally getting around to putting this up!
(I recorded it like a month and a half ago...)

As the title suggests, this is the look Emma Watson wore to the premiere to the Deathly Hallows part 2.
Which marks the end of my childhood 
:(

And as I say in the video, I did my hair to match hers as well!
Too bad it's not brown anymore!

So I hope I did her justice, because she's definitely an important person I believe!

Keep reading for more photos and a product list!









Product List:
Face:
Nyx HD Foundation
Loreal Magic Lumi Primer
Tarina Tarantino - Eye Dream Hyperlight
Benefit Some Kind a Gorgeous
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish - Lightscapade
MAC Blush - Darkly My Dear
Benefit Boxed Powder - Hoola

Lips:
Concealer
Urban Decay Lipgloss - Naked
MAC Lip Gelee- Resort Life

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Kat Von D Eyeshadow - Hollywood
MAC Eye Kohl - Smolder
MAC Eyeshadow - Carbon
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Foxy
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Naked
MAC Eyeshadow - Espresso
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Buck
Tarte EmphasEYES Gel Liner Pencil
Benefit Mascara - Bad Gal Lash
Gold Leaf - Found on eBay


1 comment:

  1. Request? Can you do a neutral kind of date-ish look with light browns and whites? like warm colors, very natural

    ReplyDelete