Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Emma Watson Gold Leaf Makeup - Deathly Hallows Premiere

Ello there!
After being requested a long time ago, 
I'm finally getting around to putting this up!
(I recorded it like a month and a half ago...)

As the title suggests, this is the look Emma Watson wore to the premiere to the Deathly Hallows part 2.
Which marks the end of my childhood 

And as I say in the video, I did my hair to match hers as well!
Too bad it's not brown anymore!

So I hope I did her justice, because she's definitely an important person I believe!

Keep reading for more photos and a product list!

Product List:
Nyx HD Foundation
Loreal Magic Lumi Primer
Tarina Tarantino - Eye Dream Hyperlight
Benefit Some Kind a Gorgeous
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish - Lightscapade
MAC Blush - Darkly My Dear
Benefit Boxed Powder - Hoola

Urban Decay Lipgloss - Naked
MAC Lip Gelee- Resort Life

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Kat Von D Eyeshadow - Hollywood
MAC Eye Kohl - Smolder
MAC Eyeshadow - Carbon
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Foxy
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Naked
MAC Eyeshadow - Espresso
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Buck
Tarte EmphasEYES Gel Liner Pencil
Benefit Mascara - Bad Gal Lash
Gold Leaf - Found on eBay

1 comment:

  1. Request? Can you do a neutral kind of date-ish look with light browns and whites? like warm colors, very natural